“Hand in hand with God,we live love and learn together.”
“By God’s grace, we learn to loveand love to learn.”
This term we have been studying music with YolanDa from Cbeebies 'Big Band Jam'. We have been learning about
The children loved this unit of work and I have attached the songs below for them to listen to at home.
This half term we are learning about the music of Gustav Holst the British composer. The piece of music we are focussing in is Mars' from 'The Planets’.
● Listen to a new piece of music
● Explore spikey and smooth in the context of music
● Learn a new song and sing it in different styles
● Play simple patterns on the drum, and repeat simple patterns back
● Write new lyrics to a familiar tune about all the things you might find on your way to Mars!