Our Vision - Hand in hand with God, we live, love and learn together.
Antrobus St Mark's is a Voluntary Aided Church of England school where every person:
- lives out Christian values
- is valued and respected as an individual
- is encouraged to achieve their potential
- belongs to a happy, caring and friendly school family
- happy, independent and motivated children who achieve excellence and enjoyment
- confident and respectful young people with strong aspirations for their future
We particularly value parental involvement. We believe in working together in partnership to ensure every child is a happy, confident and motivated learner.
You will always be offered a warm welcome at our school and we look forward to working with you in the future.